Friday, July 24, 2009

Mike Doughty Fall Tour Dates...



This little nugget from Mike Doughty appeared in my inbox this a.m.:

Dearest Friends,

(I've always called you guys in the audience "friends," and I'm happy that I can do so again, now that John McCain isn't running around beginning every tedious speech by saying, "My friends..." But I digress)

Hey, so I'm a singer/songwriter, right? Well, check this out. It's a crazy idea, but it just might work. I'm going to go play some shows in the Fall. In October and November. Now, don't freak out. It's gonna be OK. I promise.

I'll be doing The Question Jar Show, which is, as most of you probably know, me and my cello player Andrew "Scrap" Livingston answering questions that the audience puts in a jar before the show. No question too strange! No topic off limits!

The pre-sale for fan club peeps is gonna start on July 29, and the general public can buy tix on August 4. Them dates is below.

Your humble servant,

Mike


Upcoming Shows
10-8 Pittsburgh, PA - Club Café – (early & late show)
10-9 Pittsburgh, PA - Club Cafe
10-10 Toronto, ON - The Drake Hotel
10-11 Toronto, ON - The Drake Hotel – (early & late show)
10-13 Cleveland, OH - Beachland Ballroom & Tavern
10-14 Ann Arbor, MI - The Ark
10-15 Chicago, IL - Schubas Tavern
10-16 Chicago, IL - Schubas Tavern
10-17 Milwaukee, WI - Shank Hall
10-18 St. Louis, MO - Blueberry Hill
10-20 Louisville, KY - Zanzabar
10-21 Nashville, TN - 3rd & Lindsley
10-22 Athens, GA - Melting Point
10-23 Decatur, GA - Eddie's Attic – (early & late show)
10-24 Charlotte, NC - The Evening Muse
10-25 Asheville, NC - Grey Eagle Tavern
10-27 Carborro, NC - Arts Center
10-28 Charlottesville, VA - The Southern
10-29 Alexandria, VA - Birchmere
10-30 Sellersville, PA - Sellersville Theater
10-31 New York,NY - Le Poisson Rouge
11-12 Northampton, MA - Iron Horse Music Hall

Pre-sale ticketing starts July 29th.
Click here for pre-sale site.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home