Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wilco Setlist ~ Royal Oak Music Theater...



Have seen Wilco many times, but last night's show in Royal Oak may be the best. Great energy in the room.

—"The Price Is Right" theme music intro—
Wilco (the song)
Bull Black Nova
You Are My Face
IATTBYH
A Shot in the Arm
One Wing
Handshake Drugs
A Magazine Called Sunset
Deeper Down
Jesus, etc.
In A Future Age
Impossible Germany
I'll Fight
Summerteeth (started and restarted)
Sonny Feeling
Hate It Here
Can't Stand It
Walken
I'm The Man Who Loves You
Hummingbird

Encore
Poor Places>
Reservations>
Spiders (Kidsmoke)

2nd Encore
You Never Know
Heavy Metal Drummer
California Stars (w/female fan choir)
Red-Eyed and Blue>
I Got You (At The End of the Century)>
Hoodoo Voodoo
Kingpin
I'm A Wheel

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"It's great to have the ol' crowd back together"...Good show, long second encore..."Summer Teeth" was better than I remembered...

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible show last night. It was my first Wilco show and I am definitely a convert after that. Thanks for putting up the setlist so quickly.

10:06 AM  
Blogger ThawedHead said...

I agree. I've seen Wilco three times (and Tweedy once). This was by far the best. Tweedy was lively and animated, the band tight and into it (except for the misfire on "Summerteeth"), and crowd energetic. The new stuff fit in quite comfortably with the old. Great time was had by all.

Thanks for posting the list.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there too and have to say it was one of the best shows I've seen, fantastic, thanks for posting the set list. Some really amazing guitar work, great drumming and just overall great musicianship and song choice. The crowd was really into it and the band seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Ian C. said...

I have seen Wilco three times and last night was the best-I thought it would end after more than 2 hours but Tweedy kept getting another guitar after another guitar; I was talking about it all day today...

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home