Friday, February 09, 2007

Separated At Birth...

I have to admit that I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy. But YouTube has effectively provided evidence that will conclusively unravel a mystery that has been bothering me for a while. Armed with only the audio of musicians Brett Dennen & Sean Hayes, one might reasonably conclude that they may be the same person. The vocals are just that similar. I have seen Sean Hayes play live, but I have never seen Brett Dennen (coincidence...I think not). This is a fact I hope to reverse, as Mr. Dennen is playing the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor next Wednesday, February 14th. But back to the conspiracy. Close your eyes and listen to these two do their thing individually. I know, pretty damn close!...right? The fact is, both of these musicians are worthy of time spent in your ears.

Brett Dennen

Sean Hayes


And now, the video evidence that these are in fact two different people. Here is a video of Brett & Sean singing the SAME song on the SAME stage at the SAME time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home