Friday, October 20, 2006

Still Haven't Found What You're Looking For...


Know any U2 fans? Yeah, I thought so. Wondering what to get them for XMAS?...look no further than U2 By U2...the definitive U2 coffee table book. Can someone tell me what is going on here? Something about coffee table books and rock n' roll just doesn't mix. And what is the world media coming to when you have a video out to promote a book. Is it ironic? Oxymoronic? Oxyironic?...or just moronic? Will there ever be a book about a CD coming out? Or maybe a CD about a video release...These are questions you need to resolve for yourself. At any rate, I am sure the book is interesting and makes for a nice nostalgic moment. My suggestion is to give the book to your one friend who is likely heard saying, "I liked U2 way before "War" came out"(we all did!). The idea being this book should shut them up for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home