Monday, February 02, 2009

Video: Jeff Tweedy @ Ann Arbor Folk Festival...

Here is some video of Jeff Tweedy's solo acoustic performance at the Ann Arbor Folk Festival (1/30/09)
Doing my best to get some of this video up on the world wide web. The audio turned out strong...please forgive a shaky hand as I started each video. I have a few more coming after these...thanks for bearing with me. Enjoy.

Intro, Someone Else's Song (no PA) & One By One


Solitaire (new song)


I Am Trying To Break Your Heart


I Wanna Be Your Dog (Stooges cover) & The Ruling Class


Jesus, Etc.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Mason said...

Thanks so much for the videos. They're great!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Max said...

Hey, you're the only site i've been able to find with footage from this set at Hill, it was an amazing set, I'm so glad somebody recorded it, thanks again.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home