Friday, April 18, 2008

Black Rebel Motorcycle (Packed) Club...

A funny thing happened on my way to the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club show in Toledo at Frankie's. I passed a pickup truck pulling a trailer full of animals...not live...just huge statues. Little did I know this would be foreshadowing for the evening. Or at least a recurring theme (in my own mind). Two words! JAM PACKED. This trailer was loaded down with beasts...not unlike Frankie's last night. BRMC fans got to squeeze into this club and witness the fury that is the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. This had to be the smallest venue on their current tour (less than 300). No cage or club can contain this energy. So, this is the lesson to be learned...SMALL SPACE + WILD ENERGY = DAMN GOOD TIME!!! (just like that truck I passed). I know why the caged beast rocks! Legendary show...glad they came to town.

Is it a sign?...Look closely, there is a bear in there.


Here is some video I took...edited some clips together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home