Friday, May 25, 2007

How Does It Feel to be Jesse Harris...


NYC songwriter, Jesse Harris has announced new tour dates and the release of his solo album, Feel, which will be released July 10th on Velour. Jesse has loaned his songwriting talents to many other musicians, including an upcoming soundtrack for The Hottest State...he wrote all the songs, which were performed by other great bands. This time, he has taken a little something for himself...a true talent. Head over to his website to check out tour dates...more are expected to be announced as they are confirmed.

Here are a couple of new songs. This is some good stuff.
Feel
I Don't Mind

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out his songs on MySpace and really liked what I heard. Do you know if he's coming to play in Detroit?

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ike said...

Can't say for sure, but I am guessing he will tour around the album release (early July). If I find anything out, I will post about it....I am really liking these tracks too....would love to see him live.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home