Monday, April 23, 2007

Dylan News Blowin' in the Wind...

Looks like Mr. Bob Dylan himself will be rolling (like a stone, no less) into Toledo, OH (my hometown) for a gig on July 12th. If you have seen Bob Dylan before, you know it could be a memorable evening or something of a trainwreck...feeling lucky? He will be performing at the beautiful Toledo Zoo Amphitheater...which begs the question, will he dedicate a special version of I Shall Be Released to the animals at the zoo? Kind of appropriate, don't ya think?

2 Comments:

Blogger juplife said...

you going? is dylan worth it anymore.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Ike said...

I saw him a few months back....I left before his set was done. I went mostly to see The Foo Fighters (acoustic) open up for him....they were great...Bob, not so much.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home