Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Roots in DET on the DL...

After a serious search on the World Wide Web, I was able to dig up some information about a "secret" show that The Roots are playing in Detroit on March 16th. It seems that Tangueray & Tony Style Sessions are bring the Legendary Roots crew to a small nightclub in Pontiac (close enough to Detroit) called Sevin The Nightclub. It is not exactly clear how to get on the guest list, but a call to the club convinced me that the general public will have a chance at getting in. Stay up on this one.

3 Comments:

Blogger juplife said...

any recommendations on some good ones by the roots. a buddy sent my one of theirs and i really like it.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ike said...

Oh yeah...how much time do you have.... Check out their live album called Come Alive....Step into the Realm, Proceed, 100% Dundee. Then on Phrenology, listen to The Seed 2.0 (a jam)...on Game Theory..listen to Don't Feel Right...on The Tipping Point listen to I Don't care......Love the whole Come Alive Album. These guys are so GOOD live. I think I am going to see them in Chicago on St. Patty's Day.

7:45 PM  
Blogger juplife said...

thanks for the advice on this one. the song my buddy sent me is the seed 2.0 and it definitely is a jam. i'm looking forward to the others.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home