Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This Just In...

I am constantly searching out new music. I hear many bands that make me think..."They were good, I have to keep them in the back of my mind." Then there are bands that make me think..."I need to tell anybody and everybody about this group as soon as possible." So, this happens to be one of those moments. Check out Page France and see what your ears think.
Just fresh...good harmonies, sing-songy & upbeat. Listen to the tracks they have up on Myspace and take some time to listen to the tracks on Pure Volume. Can't stop listening to the song called Chariot. Ironically, Page France is going to be touring with another new favorite band, Anathallo...a group I really enjoyed at Lollapalooza...concert posters never lie! A great double bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home